whats with hotmail beign so stupid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poizen22

Camera junky
has anyoen seen the new hotmail it is sooo horrible. it just updated to it like 5 mintus ago abd i hate it.
2h5iu5x.jpg

and when you open an email it goes down to the bottom of the page. in my opinion this is the biggest fail from hotmail ever. is there a diferent client i can use but keep my email?

Dont use Opera. Hotmail is not intended to be used with Opera. If you want to read the mail from teh web use a different brower.

Cause this is how my hotmail looks.

hotmail.png

it was exacly the same on ie aswell so it wasnt just operah turns out it musta been a lgitch with my acocunt everythign is normal again. actually it returned to normal on operah before ie did it was weird.

I havent tried Opera with Hotmail cause it was always broken for me. Could be with the last update that they finally changed some coding for it to work in Opera. Which would be nice...

I didnt say it didnt work. I just said it was broken cause it didnt display right. It was coded and optimized for IE and Firefox. Both of which have different coding standards than Opera up till recently. When Firefox 3 got released and was Acid2 compliant and now IE8 are they starting to share traits in common.

is there a diferent client i can use but keep my email?
Yahoo is a very good email client. Gmail is also good but I prefer Yahoo over it. I haven't used AOl before but I think that it also is a good alternative.

Do not use hotmail... Microsoft's products are often bot very smart, to be soft towards them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom