What Are The Following

Status
Not open for further replies.

omer84

Solid State Member
guyzz i need help in the following please ite really urgent. i could not get anythng about. i need websites for these

WHAT IS SHORT PAGE RULE? (what is this thing)
WHAT IS CLUSTERING PRODUCTS?
WHAT IS CONTENT FREE AND CONTENT FULL ?

i need 2 websites for each plz,, any one help me urgent. and yaeh not to forget what da **** is short page rule.

what is this in relation to? web design? Under different situations these could all have many answers, really we need to know the domain these questions relate to and if poss a bit more depth.

Although i'm going to stick my neck out and take some guesses and make some assumptions so the following may well be completely wrong but here goes

SHORT PAGE RULE: - . dont make your webpages too long so that a visitor has to scroll up and down a lot. Instead split it across several pages. For example when a thread reaches a certain length on tech-forums it is then extended onto another page. You have to remember that not everyone accessed the web in the same way and pulling down a long page where the visitor does not want all of the content not only means the page takes longer to load it is also harder to navigate around and extract the content required. Also more bandwidth is used than necessary and if you are paying for your web useage per meg it can add up.

CLUSTERING PRODUCTS :- grouping products together. i.e. if creating an online store selling computer hardware then group network devices together on one area of the website, monitors on another, hard drives in another etc... just so that it is easier to navigate and you know where you are.

Since this is a clearly coursework i'll let you answer the last question yourself ;)

Googling turned up this page: http://www.macs.hw.ac.uk/~ceergd/eComTech/Portfolio_Assessments.html which may well be the course you are doing which is why i have followed the assumption this is to do with web design. If you are not doing this course then there might be something useful there anyway

hai thx 4 da help,, frankly speaking i had a coursework of about 54 questions, rest everythng is done, except for these 3 questions which i am not able to get any website for it..
plz i need some websites for it.

ooops forgot ,, yeah this is related to websites. all of the above questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom