What is the best browser in your opinion and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Awaits flaming..)

Arguably is Opera or Firefox

I'm fond of the Security of each and either pwns IE (haven't tried Chrome yet.. sorry)

I use IE7 :p. Love it's interface (yes I know you can get skins for FF..and I do use FF occassionally). Runs faster than FF it seems like for me...haven't used Opera much (but have it installed).

Opera. Can do what Firefox can by default without extensions. :p

But seriously there isnt a "Best" browser cause they all have their faults.

Firefox is open sournce and prone to more vunerabilties right now.
Opera is closed source and can display some pages wrong. Well techincally not wrong since Opera was the first Windows based browser to pass Acid2 standards.
IE is jsut a mess. Coding for it is horrible. Pages viewed by it can be all wrong. Not to mention the security of it alone is the worst to date.
Chrome is based off a old vunerable version of Webkit. Until they fix that major flaw it will never be good.

So as you see each browser has it up and down points. It is what you choose. We have had hundreds of these polls already. Jsut seach the older topics you will see.

I think Firefox brings the most to the table, as long as you pimp it out with add-ons.

I use IE7 just because of convenience (work computers have it).

I just FF on my desktop at home and IE7 on the laptop.

To my mind, the best browser is Mozilla Firefox because it is much more faster and it has so many useful addons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom