Web pages not loading properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

munshimq

Beta member
Hi everybody,

I have a problem, where the web pages are not loading correctly on a few random websites. Sometime the CSS files are missing(pages without structure), sometime they just wont load. Internet explorer gives errors like 'Object 56 Web page is not loading correctly'.

Sometimes they load correctly, but sometimes they just wont work.

Any tips would be much appreciated. Thanks.

What browsers have you tried, is this just in IE or in Firefox as well?

You have to try installing alternate web browsers such as google, mozilla, etc. If theres no problem with other browsers, it means your internet explorer browser has a problem, you have to reinstall it.

You have to try installing alternate web browsers such as google, mozilla, etc. If theres no problem with other browsers, it means your internet explorer browser has a problem, you have to reinstall it.

That is ill advise. Please refrain from making such comments. There is no way to reinstall Internet Explorer in certain versions of Windows. Windows 7 comes with IE8 preinstalled which is the most current version and there is no way to remove it let alone reinstall it. For Vista and XP you can roll back to IE7 and then reinstall IE8. But that is only for Vista and XP. There is no mention of which OS is in use here so all you did was confuse them and give them false hope that they could reinstall a program that they might not be able to. They would need to reset Internet Explorer back to default settings.

To munshimq,

Please give more information. What Browser was in use when this occurred? What OS are you running? We cant be of assistance if you only give us half of the information needed to diagnose the problem.

hi guys,

very sorry I should have mentioned those details. My OS is Windows 7 x86 Professional, IE8, Mozilla 3.6, Chrome and Opera 11.x. The computer is part of a Windows server 2003 domain. During troubleshooting, I tried an external DNS server and now the machine is fine. So it seems like I will have to troubleshoot my DNS server, Any suggestions.

Thanks guys for all your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom