Web-based AIM programs

Status
Not open for further replies.

inoutgone

Beta member
I was interested to know if anyone knows of any web based sites or programs that allow u to use AIM without having to install the AIM software. I work in an office behind a proxy and cannot use the standard AIM because of that. I have been using MEEBO but the IT director for my company found out and blocked that site. Myself and this director dont get along do to my knowledge of computers is vastly more extensive than his so this is his way of feeling superior. If anyone knows any sites i can use please let me kno. i do think that he has put a filter on my account to block any sites that contain AIM in the address but im willing to try anything. Also, if anyone knows anything about "SURFGUARD", which is the program that they use to control internet usage at my company, that could be helpful that knowledge would also be appreciated. Thanks

imhaha.com

Try https://www.imhaha.com

A web-based instant messenger service site allowing you to IM without downloading any software. It is better than Meebo with better security, unique cross-IM systems group chat feature, and many more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom