wap testers

Status
Not open for further replies.
MBennett said:
Only proves you don't know what you are talking about..

The index file is .wml (wireless mark-up language)

Because windows doesn't recognize it to open it will try and download it.

The page isn't meant to be used on a computer. It is made for a wap enabled device.

Jesus, I come to this site thinking people here must know what they are doing but apparently I was wrong.

Should change the name to joke-forums.net

Thanks but no thanks!

please don't breed;)

My original post says

"Hey, I was wondering if anyone would be willing to test my wap site. I have tried on my mobile phone but can"t get there consistantly."

Let's point out some "clues" for you morons out there:

The first one is the biggest - "wap site" that should tell you something..

The second one - "I have tested it on my mobile phone" a huge hint!!

On the other hand if you don't know what a wap site is or how to turn on a cell phone perhaps you shouldn't respond..

It's because retards like you breed until your sisters can give birth through their nose that the world is so ****ed up..

Simply put, if you don't know what the topic is reffering to, you are better off moving on. This way you can avoid looking like a jack-ass..

MBennett said:
My original post says

"Hey, I was wondering if anyone would be willing to test my wap site. I have tried on my mobile phone but can"t get there consistantly."

Let's point out some "clues" for you morons out there:

The first one is the biggest - "wap site" that should tell you something..

The second one - "I have tested it on my mobile phone" a huge hint!!

On the other hand if you don't know what a wap site is or how to turn on a cell phone perhaps you shouldn't respond..

It's because retards like you breed until your sisters can give birth through their nose that the world is so ****ed up..

Simply put, if you don't know what the topic is reffering to, you are better off moving on. This way you can avoid looking like a jack-ass..

another reminder not to breed!! :D

another reminder for you... get a life, a girlfriend, a boyfriend, a dog whatever you're into I don't care...

Just need to find more constructive things to do with your time...

look who's talking.

someone who posts the same crap in every section of a forum has to be the biggest loser on the planet and have no life at all.

Like said, done...

Go find something else to do...

But gentle with the cat you pervert

Done.. c ya

MBennett said:
Jesus, everyone around here is soo helpful..

Good thing I have posted this elsewhere huh?

your childish attitude isn't really needed, for someone making that comment, you sure made alot of posts asking for help instead of offering it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom