Video from page

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bnuessler

Solid State Member
Is there any way to save a video from a webpage? Kind of like a "SWF Decompiler" type of thing? Like you know how you right click to save a picture, is there any way for a video?

well there are a couple things you can do.

1. you can simply right click the video and select properties. it will show the address of the video file. copy and paste it in your address bar.

2. if your using firefox go to tools - page info - media and it will list the video file in there and just hit save as.

you can also use this if you want to save a flash file.

ZeroX said:
well there are a couple things you can do.

1. you can simply right click the video and select properties. it will show the address of the video file. copy and paste it in your address bar.

2. if your using firefox go to tools - page info - media and it will list the video file in there and just hit save as.

you can also use this if you want to save a flash file.

this way seems easier. but how do you pick the file? there is a lot of them

You can veiw the source and look for it, but I have 'Media Player Connectivity' Firefox extention that turns embedded video into a link to the actual one, so I can just Right Click > Save Target As. You can get it Here.

Greg said:
You can veiw the source and look for it, but I have 'Media Player Connectivity' Firefox extention that turns embedded video into a link to the actual one, so I can just Right Click > Save Target As. You can get it Here.

I download it. how do I set it up like you have it, so I can just Right Click > Save Target As for flash objects?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom