Video mail, conferencing with no software?

Status
Not open for further replies.

netspanjon

Beta member
My company, Netspan Inc., has just developed and introduced into the world a system that connects individuals all around the world allowing them to collaborate online without the use of software, downloads, updates, or hassle.

It's called Instant Visual Communications, IVC for short. We can offer this because it's all built on flash. That means all you need is a computer and a webcam. You can access our system from any computer in the world, because it works on any platform, any browser, no firewall issues, no spam, no spyware, and extremely secure.

So may people are starting to use this system because there's no hassle at all. You just sign in and start collaborating, chatting, teaching, training, pretty much anything you want to. I love it. It's great to use with just loved ones also. You can send a video mail to grandma, children, loved ones in the armed forces, parents, spouses.

You have to check this out. Go to netspan.net to check out our site. Or you can respond to this post or email me and I can give you or you company a live demo or a free trial. Once you see this, all other systems will be considered obsolete! Oh, one last thing, it's extremely inexpensive too!

Jonathon Wall
jonathon@netspan.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom