undeleteing files

Status
Not open for further replies.

zanzi

Beta member
Hi

I've tried to undelete some xml files of mine. I used some trial software, but once I created the undeleted xml file, when I click on it I see this:

The XML page cannot be displayed
Cannot view XML input using style sheet. Please correct the error and then click the Refresh button, or try again later.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An invalid character was found in text content. Error processing resource 'file:///C:/Documents and Settings/AlzOne/Desktop/Southwest/ahassan139807.xml'. Line 1, Position 2

w

If I open the xml in notepad, I see things like:

[check message length]Options: Automatically parse URLs: automatically adds and around internet addresses. Email Notification: emails sent to you whenever someone replies. Only registered users are elig퍷⍨몙슉폫稝ꭗ뙬亽퐈漤鸃ⲙ璘䜞꿡�툰룍纃붮挪웝霡�ퟄ쮰㖖ꔓ絡⋔䩌㪕雃꽺륛鏥⭳䌩핡렔澑ꬾ뵼옻�㑉牛Ё炬閥㩬颴➩鿛렚镳䝈≎䛜㑞ᯠ줵⠼溒氯髾氶薯娐賢扱曖⫶戩ꅾᡑ襎腦̑ᘩ蜋�☣젧￉㈀皝쒄鎞댽İ銙贶뱝핍媾暏륛£苭Ց뗉떴ÿ띦ꞝ괬ࠣ㚈匁↦䊞諀㽝ù킛慭箪ޙ쳬Ʝ凬診⒞橧뚍⊎ઙ쮲堊ҩ燗煍ꗁꭊУ徫➷竸筫��癈⭘꽘浠㪄溭犗牿톶Ⓟ瞛淙䒣ၒ萶ፁ䓜ⵋ忇ꡖ緾艔㭀望젳ᕙ蝿ⶈ狦讠鯔⇤๷望틩₝ⱅქ秌ꍶ휎꾶㸵柛澧䂔鄣Ǭ䮍뛵갭洤鯔ꥩ퍓䣣枻鍌隹ꑞ늲縦ꭈꏓ틛㬡�쿩豱낗믒?�枷㲱⺐绷剤ᡐ몋ଫꧣ诤揶�ᅅ풇䅷觢臕⩕ꚺꑰ厏മ훮旟�盭泐ఇ渔ťᛥ㏳宥Ɦ볅ⵛ첢㸷義麻䑥衰鎱ᠢ昡赴ᮝ鹖涪훎쀟⩿镭녶뗬奉饎䘞⻕췢厧Ꝩ䁖즪葨쁢老⧒ꁊሣ鰞ꁎ숰窄錄瞲鎦盠߷탬຀욈᪩䞞␝ՙ蕋鿇馲䓲ᄅ캱䟝ᘪ똖ᐞ认잵Ἷܬ⯔졮ℵ꣕籣⬬撈ᾗÿ唃蚭勧ˇ㎏鉵䕼둃욚렮皃F鸀�욍쪍ꃡ掃百겭瀣䃑璙䒝햁⮏淹扅䪓䦂嬁餳껊숦ﭕᲶ噉쫾뤩蘱以፿蝡凋螺䥝墩更㾱곥�棐熒�敧⡼跭マሆ尡빈픢��ᙂ⩴ᘉᄧᖖ啮쑣�๜橗ꨢ杳參搞竗償Ꚅ୭芋命⛛㞎䮑鈇䘹쮕굎᭺䱘浒⡦ぐ뫐걼j菈୙ガ衣�⒩₆浠尌ް᪟Ꙉᓛƅ㋕놲␽흴엜蔻像৐볔�嵡샏⒤ꖑ຤衯轛嫁犥ᯇ픡艡ⷤ檥⌽㉑煋蟕슗䢝夅ꡭ싪ߪ㐅攢ኰ嗟힚翗�樞ʄ栔强ᾯ⎻辊⑭튍͇ắ閣팗꺕긎읍嵍ꦎ㨎핣靬淌嫾蕦撺㻎㪬붏番㉻峘墍轴�頻햱�럡ꃧ쨞ꚪퟍ籤�챊ᐂໄ窼髗喎�蔃ꮗἜ킚孕좳봮흜꣥垕롋쟔褜త⦨ꉣ㿗뉗醊⊩躀勡堕东㊒⺵훳�ᝁ睓쁞铙샚듼휝䟾呼斛,粳尹䵉ꏇ뷭㘾阺↗

Can anyone suggest how I may go about decoding this?

Thanks
zanzi

Try another software program, there are many out there:

R-Undelete
DIY Data Recovery

If they don't get you your files back, then I'm sorry mate their lost in Cyber Space forever.

That is unless you have CIA/FBI contacts so you can use their top-of-the-range equipment to do a more indeep data recovery examination.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom