Unable to load css/js on certain websites

aeroskope

Beta member
Hey all,

I'm having some problems on my mac (OS X 10.9.4) where I'm unable to load the css and js files for various websites. Some examples of what I'm seeing and the errors that I'm getting can be found at the links below.

Css/js problems? - Imgur
Css/js problems? - Imgur

I've gotten these same errors on Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Opera and have tried clearing the cache, resetting, and reinstalling all of these browsers. I initially thought it was an issue with flash I checked for updates on that but I'm up to date. I've also restarted my computer, tried with 3 different routers, and cleared my DNS settings. I'm at my wits end here, any suggestions would be much appreciated!

Thanks!

Do you have any kind of AV installed on OSX? Or firewall? The resources could be being blocked (judging by the first pic with ERR_NETWORK_ACCESS_DENIED plastered on every resource).

Edit: also if you have some kind of peerblocking software, that can block those resources / network connectivity as well.

Tried playing around with my firewall - I get the same error with my firewall both enabled and disabled. It was disabled when I first started getting the error.

The only antivirus I have is for my windows partition which isn't fully configured at the moment.

Perhaps it could be a virus? Don't have any experience dealing with that on a Mac.

Back
Top Bottom