ummm what the **** did i do

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have absloutly no clue as to where i shloud put this but any way.
ok so just now i bumped some butten that zoomed in on the screen and made the web page realy big and i carnt cope with it,it hurt's my eye's.

Did you accidentally hold Ctrl and scroll the mouse wheel? Try hitting Ctrl-0 to reset it back to normal text size. If not that than you might want to go a little further into detail about the problem.

Did you accidentally hold Ctrl and scroll the mouse wheel? Try hitting Ctrl-0 to reset it back to normal text size. If not that than you might want to go a little further into detail about the problem.

nope im on a laptop at the moment and i dont have a mouse at all. thank's its all normall now.

Try a different web browser

If that makes a difference re-install your favorite browser, if not go into control panel and check your accessibility options

Have you checked the Zoom function in the browser in its settings? Also there is a whole forum for Web Browsers. I think this would have gone there???:rolleyes:

thank's its all normall now.

I think that he has it working

Have you checked the Zoom function in the browser in its settings? Also there is a whole forum for Web Browsers. I think this would have gone there???:rolleyes:

Meh. So i didnt read it right. I was in a rush. Had a vet appointment to make. :p

So why quote it and force yourself to read it twice?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom