Trouble loading a site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Von Theron

In Runtime
I am using firefox and everything is running good. I am using optimum online cable service and i use this page as my home page

http://optonline.net/Home it load very slow and most of the images dont show up why is this happening.

Edit, i just put my new pc together, all windows updates are installed,firefox is updated, maybe i need java ? I dont think its any technical difficulty with optonline because this is happening for 2 days already.

I takes me like 3 minutes to load it up and it doesnt even load up correctly, its missing images and stuff. I cant access my email cus it doesnt load up. Every other site is fine...I also get random kicks for some reason and i cant get help from the optonline chat service because i cant load that up either on their website.

Can someone people help im also getting kicked from aol instant messanger every 4 minutes and then it reconnects. Same thing with web browser.

Same thing its very slow and images dont show up.
untitled-3.jpg

I fixed the problem. Basicaly when i installed my nforce video card drivers i put on the firewall properties plus i had the windows firewall on and zonealarm firewall lol. Well i turned off the nforce firewall and wolla super fast. Thanks

Von

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom