Top 10 Mistakes in Web design.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kharn

Lord Techie,
Top ten mistakes in web design.

Since my first attempt in 1996, I have compiled many top-10 lists of the biggest mistakes in Web design. See links to all these lists at the bottom of this article. This article presents the highlights: the very worst mistakes of Web design. (Updated 2007.)

Source.

I'll add one...

10. A. Not letting the user see what the shipping costs will be without having to go through the entire purchase process.

Man, I hate sites like that. I refuse to buy ANYTHING from a site that does this.

To me the internet has no down side. I remember back when i first dialed out on my 9600BPS modem and everythign was text. Everything. Not a single image on the "internet" back then. To me what we have now is great. Everything is a work in progress and nothing is perfect. :p

But they do hit some good points.

I'll add one...

10. A. Not letting the user see what the shipping costs will be without having to go through the entire purchase process.

Man, I hate sites like that. I refuse to buy ANYTHING from a site that does this.

As do I, its incredibly annoying.

10. A. Not letting the user see what the shipping costs will be without having to go through the entire purchase process

i Agree,

Mine is different but kind of on same line, i ordered a Powerball[\B] from Play.com and they said it cost Nothing for Postage, it Cost £15.00, i had £30.. when i check me bank later i have £10 ???

WOOOT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom