This Sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

objecterror

Daemon Poster
I've about had it with my hacked email accounts:
aaron.delmortes@gmail.com
aaron_delmortes@hotmail.com

while i was browsing through one of my recently 'retrieved' emails i have(this one was hacked and i went through the process of getting back in) the person sent a picture to everyone in my address book that was rather vulgar. now, i know this may seem odd but, how does one become the target of such attacks? and how and why would they exploit my email? the same issue is running through on my myspace account. someone is logging in sending random messages such as "hi,lets meet up for f###". frustrating.

ok, firstly have you told any of your mates your passwords, i did and he was a complete w***** and changed my name to something vulgar, anyway about your myspace change your password as it appears you may have entered your email and password on a fake website which just looks like myspace,

simply change your password and email (if you can) and it may stop. it happedned to me and it sent bulletings saying "s** last night was amzing".

Who all uses this computer? Do you let windows remember your passwords? Do you use the automatically sign in to MSN messenger feature? Is it possible someone has a keystroke logger on the PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom