Strange torrent problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, good news guys.. I downloaded BitComet and the speeds have gone back to normal. However, utorrent is still snail speed.. I loved utorrent but BitComet will have to suffice for the time being or until I decide to reinstall it so it's in stock settings :(

BitComet is good. I have used it before. I have been using Ahazueus for a bit now, and only recently DL the new verion of uTorrent to see how it has changed.

Well, good news guys.. I downloaded BitComet and the speeds have gone back to normal. However, utorrent is still snail speed.. I loved utorrent but BitComet will have to suffice for the time being or until I decide to reinstall it so it's in stock settings :(

Ill do it when I get home.... We could go back to a former version of utorrent if we have to.

BitComet is good. I have used it before. I have been using Ahazueus for a bit now, and only recently DL the new verion of uTorrent to see how it has changed.

What's Ahazueus? do you mean azureus?

Ill do it when I get home.... We could go back to a former version of utorrent if we have to.

Yes that's not a bad idea, if you could try it please let me know how it goes for you.

Yeah... my mind was wandering when I posted it earlier. Combined two totally different thoughts...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom