Sound Clips On Websites

Status
Not open for further replies.

USAF

Beta member
i am trying to save a sound clip from a web site. i cant right click and click "save target as" because it comes up as a html document. is there any way i can save this sound clip? its about 20 seconds long. any ideas?

when i click on it no window opens it just plays in the same window. see for yourself on Kawasaki's website. what should i do now?

click the link below you will see what im talking about and hopefully you or someone else can help me.

Kawasaki

just one more question - now that i have the file saved on my computer, how to i listen to them?

they are saved as "driveby.swf" but when i try to open it windows pops up a box saying it doesnt know how.

i have to select a program to play them. i dont want to open internet explorer every time so i want to use something else.

my ultimate goal is to have the sound play as the windows startup/shutdown music. (i already know how to set it for that). any ideas?

thx again

http://www.mp3towav.org/swf-to-mpeg.asp

SWF to MPEG Converter Directory
SWF to MPEG Converter software directory lists the most popular SWF to MPEG Converter software that can help you rip audio from SWF to MPEG.
With software listed in this SWF to MPEG Converter software directory, you can conveniently rip audio from SWF to MPEG. Additionally, these software can do much more than that. They usually come with extra features! Please click on their titles for details.

of course then you'll need to convert from mpeg to wav to play as a system sound

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom