some problems with firefox 2 and opera

Status
Not open for further replies.

RHCP0801

Beta member
well whenever i go to the site www.cardomain.com some of the pictures dont load on the homepage and sometimes i have to refresh other pages on other sites for the pictures to load.

now with opera, i used this instead of firefox cause of the problem i was having with that but i have problems with this also. The .gifs all move slow which is weird....thats the only problem i have with that. Now i know its only my computer cause i went on the crappy computer in the next room and it all worked fine

thanks in advance for the help, these little problems are really annoying me :angry: :mad:

Works fine for me.

What connection are you using (dialup, satellite, DSL, Cable) and what speed?

GIFs are little animations, and have to do with your computer and not the connection. Do you have a lot of stuff running in the background? Have you checked for spyware/adware? Visuses?

yea thats the thing, i think it might be spyware since even the crappy main computer the site works fine

im on DSL, the main comp is connected to cable about 20 feet away. I dont have a lot of stuff running in the background but why would it happen just on opera and not firefox?

I ran the spyware/adware stuff last night and it didnt work, i ran adaware, spybot, windows defender, zone alarm spyware and a virus check using avast

are there any other ones i should download/run? thanks for your help

for some reason the cardomain link was in the exceptions list in the load images automatically tab

i also had some problems with firefox.. it can't browse any site with https protocol.. i tried to play around with the setting but didn't work :( ..
can someone help me on this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom