Social sharing

soundtoy88

Beta member
Hi Guys,

Just wondering if anybody could help me on this.

Currently supply music to bars. Am thinking of a social interaction idea where, you get customers to share a track they like on their social media to win a round of drinks, maybe something like "like what you're hearing? log onto www.samplewebsite.com to see if you have won a free round of drinks, don't forgot to share on Facebook" So each month there will be tracks picked out of the music library for each bar, if a customer picks one of those tracks then they win a round of drinks (or something along those lines) Share it on Facebook, so great promotion for the bar. Obviously would have to team up with shazam or something.
Just wondering if anybody could give me any advice on how easy it would be to integrate it all?

Thanks

Hi All,
Online Technical Support Service is a new type of service to repair the computers as well as laptops. Here, I am Sharing a useful readable content to all...Advantages of Online Computer Technical Support Services... Pls read it.. if it is informative to you.. pls share it also.

Thank you
ACB.

Back
Top Bottom