ShinyFeet Free Unlimited Email and File Storage

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZhengHe

In Runtime
ShinyFeet:I found this internet service a while ago, and have since found it very useful.

It includes:
-Unlimited Email Space, File Storage, Bandwidth, and File Size

It also includes a photo gallery, calendar, address book, search function, todo list, spam control, filters, weather, templates, ability to share folders, files, & download directly from the internet to your account

Having used it for a week or so I have found it highly reliable, although Gmail is still more intuitive and will likely stay that way for normal emails. The point of this service I think is for file storage and backup, which it does remarkably well and not so much for email.

The interface is clean, easy to navigate, and remarkably intuitive, although it could still use some more improvements as far as being more customizable though there are quite a few things you can change and modify at present. RSS feeds are coming soon and the service seems to constantly be growing, changing, and improving.

There is only one major beef I have with this service. It does accomplish all of its features comparably well, but for email it leaves something to be desired. Services like Gmail and Yahoo Mail could easily trounce it as far as ease of use and depth of features. This flaw could easily be improved as the service improves and expands, but for now it stands on the leading edge of a superior email along with file service.

All in all ShinyFeet shines in many areas and I thought I might make this service known since I really haven't seen it mentioned besides by myself anywhere on the forum. In many ways it is much like Filefront, although in my opinion is in many ways better. As far as download speed, I have experienced speeds averaging a little below 1MB per minute. Its free to sign up so you can all try it out if you like and tell me what you think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom