Sex Offenders Must Hand Over Online Passwords

Status
Not open for further replies.
problem is in oru society it is very easy to be acused and charged even. i dotn find this right at all not all sex offenders are child rappists like wtf. beign a sex offender can include tellign a coworker nice *** one day she decides shes mad at you takes you to court. bam sex offender so now yoru stuck being condemed for admirign a nice *** like wtf.
Find me one sex offender with that sort of story lol. It takes a lot to be considered a sex offender, not just telling some chick she's got a fine bum and a person should keep those comments to their selves anyways.

well my father was acused of rape! and he didnt do it and i beleive so 100% with all my heart and sould he was lucky to get cleared teh girl preaty much made the story up, she had a history of acusatiosn which never whent thru. it costed us alot of money to clear his name, and even after he was roven inocent in a court of law she ran around town telling everyoen he did it which he didnt. it ****ed our life big time, and it is to easy for women to make acusations now a days. so i know first hand how easy it is to eb acused of things you dont even have to do anything and not everyone ends up as lucky as my father, and these restrictions literaly ruin lives you can even travelk to another city with out calling there police station ahead of time to notify them your traveling to there local vicinity, and if any rape or unsolved sexual assualt occurs your prime suspect. alot of people do reform sexual assailants is very wide spread. and as for me saying about the nice *** thing, maybe yoru friends with the coworker, s o you joke around, she ends up havign a thing for you you dotn return the feelings she ruins your life.a buddy of mine got busted for havign relations with his 2 year gf they had been datign sicne midel school on his 16th bday she decided shed want to have intercourse with him, she was still 15 her rents found out charged him with sagetorial hes now a sexual offender all he did was love his gf, which he is still currently with theyve been together for 4 years now. we all look down on them in oru society and im sorry but it isnt right.

no one should be able to comment on this until they have seen some one close to them suffer from these soemtimes unjust laws.

Please for the love of all that is holy, use some proper punctuation/grammar Poizen.

And there's a lot of difference between being accused and not doing it, and actually doing something or insinuating doing something (nice *** comment).

Shouldn't be joking around like that at work anyway, even if they're your friends TBH.

Well, they shoulda waited a year I guess then shouldn't have they? Age of consent is generally 16 everywhere (exceptions in a lot of places, but that's generally what it is). If she was 15, and he was 16, they shoulda waited until she was 16; wouldn't have been statutory rape then. And that's also ultimately the parent's choice as well...bet they thought twice of doing that again, right?

Poizen I know I may not be the worlds best when it comes to spelling and punctuation but I at least try, we have asked you many times to at least try to use it if you post something that bad again I will delete it without warning.

See that you do, try not to post till you have it installed I will delete any posts without hesitation that are like that now that you are installing your spell checker.

There is a big difference between being accused of Rape, being accused of being a child molester and being charged with being a Sex Offender.

Being accused you still have the right to defend yourself in court.

Being CHARGED you were already found guilty by a jury of your peers.

So no. I dont agree at all with what you said. This is CLEARLY about those who have already been charged and are known Sex Offenders. Not someone who was just ACCUSED.

Sex Offenders already have to register in the local communties to let a news letter be sent out to parents with children that the offender is close to. So that they know their child is around a offender in the first place.

You know what. What till the day you have a young child and you get that notice that there is a know sex offender of children that lives within 5 miles of your childs school. Lets see how different your opinion is on that day when you worry that your child might be the one stalked and preyed.

I am glad they are forcing them. I think EVERY state should do it. These people shouldnt even be allowed internet access cause of how easy it is to get that kinda stuff. I think they should have their browser history checked every week or month.

Rubbish to that nice bum comment as well. That is what it is called Sexual HARASSMENT. It doesnt matter if you are friends or even dating. That stuff should NEVER be said in a place of business. NEVER.

There is a big difference between being accused of Rape, being accused of being a child molester and being charged with being a Sex Offender.

Being accused you still have the right to defend yourself in court.

Being CHARGED you were already found guilty by a jury of your peers.

So no. I dont agree at all with what you said. This is CLEARLY about those who have already been charged and are known Sex Offenders. Not someone who was just ACCUSED.

Sex Offenders already have to register in the local communties to let a news letter be sent out to parents with children that the offender is close to. So that they know their child is around a offender in the first place.

You know what. What till the day you have a young child and you get that notice that there is a know sex offender of children that lives within 5 miles of your childs school. Lets see how different your opinion is on that day when you worry that your child might be the one stalked and preyed.

I am glad they are forcing them. I think EVERY state should do it. These people shouldnt even be allowed internet access cause of how easy it is to get that kinda stuff. I think they should have their browser history checked every week or month.

Rubbish to that nice bum comment as well. That is what it is called Sexual HARASSMENT. It doesnt matter if you are friends or even dating. That stuff should NEVER be said in a place of business. NEVER.

the thing is not all sexual offense's are against children. The example of my friend yes he got charged, for sagitorial rape, he clearly cares about the girl to the point that hes been with her for 4 years or more now. He didnt even let her parents charging him split them up. The problem is it isnt just sexual offenders against children it is all sexual offenders who must submit there names. Its understandible that convicted pedpahiles and those who have been fined because of sexual offences against children be part of it, I agree they shouldnt be using the internet, but you guys are thinking way to much about just offences towards children. On a side not it is rediculous how close it was at one point for my dad he was almost charged for it just so the case could have been over and done with. The local poliece luteinant came out with a big story about how the aledged victim is in police foundations and she did it to try and gain attention of one of the police officers on the local force. the night she got rejected. she got booted out thank god.
Honestly i guesse canadian women are just so much better at making trouble then american girls lol.

But that is it. He broke the LAW. He should submit his name and info. If he cared so much why didnt he wait? Sex is not mandatory in a relationship. He could have waited till she was beyond the Statutory Age limit and then got her consent. By doing it before he should have known what kind of trouble he could get into.

I dont care if it is against children or anyone. Plain and simple. If you are charged and found guilty by your peers for being a Sex Offender you did something illegal. You pay the consequences for not thinking before you acted.

It is great your friend is still with her. But in all seriousness. If he cared that much. He could have waited no matter how much she tried to pressure him. He should have known that it was against the law.

The laws are there for a reason. It isnt for them to be broken. Breaking the law is breaking the law. There are consequences for doing it. People should know this before taking actions that can get them into trouble for life. It is just like breaking rules on a forum like this. There are consequences to it. People are responsible for their actions and should be held to their actions.

Some people come out a better person and dont act. Others dont. I am not willing to take the change that perhaps the offender is a better person. Not when someone i care about could be hurt, scarred for life or worst of all killed cause the Offender wasnt forced to give up his information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom