Sex Offenders Must Hand Over Online Passwords

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
Sex Offenders Must Hand Over Online Passwords

A new law in Georgia will require sex offenders to hand over passwords, e-mail addresses and screen names to authorities starting today. I'm not sure how well this law is going to work, not because of legal challenges, but because we all know it is sooo hard to get more than one e-mail address.
rolleyes.gif
Thanks to [H] reader “Ocean” for this one.

The need to protect children "outweighs a lot of the rights of these individuals." "We limit where they can live, we make their information available on the Internet. To some degree, we do invade their privacy," said Staton, a Republican from Macon. "But the feeling is, they have forfeited, to some degree, some privacy rights."

Sex offenders are walking prisnors mostly, you would think it would be a good deterrent but hey ppl get murdered everyday so lethal injection doesn't scare to many lol.

it's almost better to go whack 50 ppl then to be persecuted for the rest of your life for whackin someone you shouldn't be ;)

problem is in oru society it is very easy to be acused and charged even. i dotn find this right at all not all sex offenders are child rappists like wtf. beign a sex offender can include tellign a coworker nice *** one day she decides shes mad at you takes you to court. bam sex offender so now yoru stuck being condemed for admirign a nice *** like wtf.

Woman get sexually harrassed big time, both my 2nd wife and my girl now, guys @ their work have been so bold as to tell her they don't care they are married they just want to tap that ***, but they used much harsher words, then my girl comes home and tells me and I'm like why didn't you report them, they both said "I don't want to lose my job"

I'm like wtf? time for a lawsuit, we need the money $$ some guys are just stupid.

So keep your comments to yourself...not that hard to do...

Exactly, it's one thing saying to your mate hey you look nice today, but why would you say somthing like that to some one in a public place?

Exactly, it's one thing saying to your mate hey you look nice today, but why would you say somthing like that to some one in a public place?

Or if you're gonna say something like that, do it outside of work, in a bar/etc where they can't file a charge against you with the company :p.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom