Secure Internet Connection?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoMan813

In Runtime
I am logged into a secure internet connection and it wont let me enter any sites about xbox that I want to view. Does anyone know why this might be and how to get it to allow me to? I just want a temporary fix that I can put right back please. Thanks.

I have went to internet options and turned everything down in the security settings to the lowest level and still nothing. But I didnt know if there was anything specific I had to look for in the advanced tab or something like that. Any ideas anyone?

What actually happens when you go to a xbox related website? Does it give you page cannot be displayed, or a site that says you are unauthorized to view this page?

Well, it is a computer at work, thats why I dont want to change anything I cant put back....lol....so I will have to tell you exactly what it says when I get another chance at work to try it and write it down. But it is something like a white screen with a box that says stuff in it but one of the things it says is in big bold letters....SECURE INTERNET CONNECTION....lol

It says....Problem Report: Access denied to the system by SmartFilter. Message ID: SMARTFILTER_DENIED Secure Computing. Problem Description: System policy has denied access to the requested URL because of its content. Problem Cause: The requested URL was denied, as specified in the SmartFilter Content Filter configuratiion. The content category:Games. Possible Solution: Contact you network support team if this problem persists, and provide the team your account information.

Hope this helps...Thanks.

OUCH sounds bad. Go to www.microsoft.com and find the updates for IE 6. Then Save them to your hd. Next Uninstall IE and make sure you have deleted your cookies, off line files, and saved pages. Then reinstall IE 6 and it should work.

Now remember, I am at a computer at work. Wont that affect things that I cant put back? I dont want to change things I cant put back, could get me in some trouble...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom