Search Everything!

donetao

Banned
Hi Here's a freeware I guarantee you will love. As you all know I'm a member on CF. I have started a thread there about this freeware. Sense we are planning a merger soon, I thought I would post a link to my thread on CF. We might as well start socializing now and get to know each other before the merge.:D
What do you think?? Will that work?;) Can we all get along and be one big happy family??:angel:
http://www.computerforums.org/forum...ave-freeware-program-227103.html#post12168268
Gary!!

Looks pretty neat, though I keep my files organised well enough - or know where they'll be placed automatically well enough - that I don't think I'd really need this, despite it sounding very useful.

Of course, now I've said that I'll come across three situations in the next week where using it could save me a significant amount of time :p

It's a great program. I use it when I uninstall programs to find files REVO leaves behind.
You would be surprised what uninstallers leave behind. Next time you uninstall a program, do a search with Search Everything and see what was left behind!
Gary!

You seem to be promoting this program a lot lol, have you got shares?
No shares! It's freeware! It's a great program and I just want to share it with members. Try it! I guarantee you will love it!!:D
Some times I get bored and try to post things that I think might help or be interesting! I don't have much of a life. COPD limits me to what I can do. I spend way to much time on forums and my PC!
Gary;)

Back
Top Bottom