Rss reader

Status
Not open for further replies.

erkster

In Runtime
anyone know how to make an rss reader??

i'm playing uwars,and i need to be able to have like 30 people to all have the same subscriptions,without everyone having to add them individually.

any help would be....helpful:freak:

:D

Just about every browser has a RSS Reader built in. Opera and IE does. Firefox has a bunch of RSS Extensions. So the real question is how are you planning on putting out this information for them to get it?

Via a Wordpress blog or something that already has RSS built in or do you have to build it in yourself?

ok i really have no clue bout rss,so heres the deal:

in uwars,everyone has news for their account.

i need to use a rss reader so every one can see every one elses news.

i myself have added all the the people i need to google reader,and i'm getting all the info i need,the problem is i can't share those links with other people on google reader,i can only share updates from the link.

so either

1.please teach me how to share those links

2.tell me how to set up a rss reader.

thanks

I dont think Google Reader has teh option to share the links. So basically you will have to set something up where everyone posts to 1 spot where the news can be obtained from everyone.

I know nothing of uwars so i dont know how they go about updating the news on their accounts. I do not know if they have RSS already built in or if there is a way you can do what you want without people manually going to the different accounts themselves.

RSS is exactly what it sounds like. Really Simple.

You cant just take a bunch of things and feed it. Cause you would have to already have RSS built into the place where their news is done.

Which is why i asked about Wordpress. Cause you can just have everyone post there and then RSS it for themselves and get the updates.

RSS just cant be done like you want. There are things to do with coding that has to be done. If this is all done via the uwars servers that you dont have access to you cant just setup a RSS with their news.

Get everyone's opinion and see how they want to go about this. You can get a free blog at Wordpress or Blogspot and haev ti done easily.

Trying to implement a RSS when the server doesnt allow you access and it doesnt already have RSS built in will not be possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom