Require I.P

Status
Not open for further replies.

bloodyhell

Beta member
Hi, new to this forum but i was wondering how to track someones i.p.

I have an i.p but i need to match it with some one on my msn basically.
The I.P i have is 80.3.00.44 and i need to know how i can find out peoples I.P address. I have been told there is a way but im not sure myself.
Im not going to attempt to hack or anything(i have not got a clue how to anyway) i just need to know who the person is in real life due to certain reasons.

thanks guys

I don't think you could get a person on MSN's IP address because of the way MSN works. All the clients connect to a server, and that server passes on the message to the other clients. Because of this you couldn't use a packet sniffing progam to get the packets from the person using that IP address, because the packets would come from the MSN server, which is a different IP address (I'm not totally sure how MSN works so I may be wrong). Although your could read about the MSN protocol to understand how it all works. The IP address in you post is, according to some online trace route sites, from London, possibly Watford. But I doubt that because many UK ISP are in London, so the trace route maybe stopping there. You could try connecting to them via a game over a direct connection, get them to give there IP address to you so you can connect and play.

bloodyhell said:
Hi, new to this forum but i was wondering how to track someones i.p.

I have an i.p but i need to match it with some one on my msn basically.
The I.P i have is 80.3.00.44 and i need to know how i can find out peoples I.P address. I have been told there is a way but im not sure myself.
Im not going to attempt to hack or anything(i have not got a clue how to anyway) i just need to know who the person is in real life due to certain reasons.

thanks guys

if you email them you can find out when they email you. Go to mail display settings in hotmail and see it to advanced at it will show it

Ah, the obvious, yet I forgot. Yeah do as Warez Monster says, its alot simpler.

Yep. Warez method works, most (not all :confused: any reason why not? jw) list an "Originating ip". Now I have ip's, just nothing to do with them :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom