reload after reload firefox IE and Safari

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirCyber

Daemon Poster
I'm not sure where the problem is, I know this much though. I am the only computer on my network that has this issue, currently sharing a WRT330N linksys router with 2 physical connections and anywhere between 1 and 3 wireless connections (varies, but always at least one). right after startup or reboot, internet loads just fine. half an hour later, I have to continuously reload the page. images won't load right, links don't work, page never finishes correctly. helps some, but not, when changing profiles on computer. doesn't help at all to change browsers. I just got a system clean done by a local expert, and I know from what he told me that I am missing some files due to the extent of virus proliferation. namely, I have registry issues and some DLL files have been deleted. I was going to do a system restore, but created a backup with no way of getting that backup onto any devices (CD or extra HDD's I have laying around). I need advice before I throw this computer out the window!!!

edit... I updated the drivers for my ethernet port, seemed to help for a small bit, now it's acting up again. honestly and truthfully, I had hoped that the drivers were the issue, but they aren't. PLEASE HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom