Redirecting sites through a server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockyci

Beta member
OK, I'm pretty good with computers and the internet, but there is one thing that i cannot seem to figure out how to do.

What im trying to do is setup a page on my own server, that can go out and grab other sites, then display it dynamically on my page. What im saying is have a site that you can goto, then type in a site on that page, then have it get all the packets sent to that server, and just display it. The main reason Im trying to do this is because of a new school site block thing, and if i can get something redirecting it should overide that block. The way i need it to work will probably have to be through flash from what i gather, and i have flash mx.

I believe that the block the school uses searches through packets and looks for key words such as "game" and stuff.

Thanks

What kind of server software are you running? another way to get around your schools firewall is to go to https://megaproxy.com then go to the bottom and type in the .com you want to go to and click submit, then it will open a window asking for the user aggrement just click "I accept" then the lil next button and ur done =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom