Problems staying logged in

Johnaldo

Baseband Member
Hi,
I'm using IE8 on Vista Home.
Despite ticking the "keep me logged in" box, I have to enter my user name and password every time on most sites, eg ebay and forums. The only advice I can find is to uncheck "Preserve favorites website data" but that doesn't seem to make a difference.
Any ideas please?
Johnaldo

Please explain further how to "save your passwords" and "allow IE to save your stuff".
Thanks.

When you go to reset IE, it will give you an option to delete personal data. Choose not to do that.

And by save your passwords he means go back to the sites you normally save your login info on, and save the passwords again.

Please explain further how to "save your passwords" and "allow IE to save your stuff".
Thanks.

Sorry I didn't realize you couldn't search the Internet Options of IE to find the settings.

dunup.jpg

But for reference if you would have tried my method first instead of asking questions you would have seen that when you first started IE it would have asked you if you wanted it to save your data. AKA save your stuff. If you say no to this question, then it will never remember your passwords cause you told it not to save your data.

Then logging into a site would prompt for the "Would you like IE to save this password" prompt. Which would have resolved the issue. But I have given the image above for reference as to what the generic lingo is about.

Try Delete Active login for this i have got same problem in chrome but when i delete active login this problem solved.

Allan.

Back
Top Bottom