Problems mabie with Active X or Flash..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spud1200

Fully Optimized
Hello Lads and Lasses,

any Help would be Great with this.. Been haveing this Problem for Ages. But just Ignored it..

My Lotto Account Online, is not Displaying the Live Instant Win Games.. The page is Loading, but the acutal Interactive game is not showing, let alone being able to Play online Via the Browser..

At the Minute, am useing IE Ver. 9.0.8112.16421 .. The Team at the Lottery are useless, and have told is to Update Flash ect, wich is bang up to Date, along with all updates for the Win 7 Pro, version am Running. I never had this Problem under the Previous Ver of IE, and would love to be able to avoid changeing to Firefox for example as a know what am doing with IE..

I've tryed Compatability View, to no avail.. So honestly am Stumped..

Any sugestiones Folks a would appreciate it, and thanks for your Help..

I am not sure what the Lotto site uses, but I am assuming either Flash or Active-X as you mentioned. Even though your installation of these maybe up-to-date, it doesn't mean they are functioning correctly. You can start re-installing both of these so that you know it isn't the installation problem. This should also take you back to default settings in case anything has been changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom