problem:browsers eint loading pages!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jure309

Beta member
hy, first off sory for my righting....i suck
i use firefox but this problem is also on other browsers 2 like opera and IE.
weal when i try 2 search for somthing like lets say "cars" u can see that its searching but the load bar in the low right corner thosent load and also i dont get the search resoult it just stays in google (i search over google) and its searching for "cars" and loading.I got an new PC and a good internet conection (IN THE BEGINING WHEN I BOUGHT THIS PC BROWSING WORKED FINE BUT WHEN ONE MOUNTH PASED ITS STARTED TO DO THIS) and my conection is fine because i can play over multyplayer. I scaned my PC for viruses with AVG and for erors and spyware with spybot search&destroy and it steal thosent work, i completley removed firefox 2 and instaled firefox 3 in hope it wuld work but it didnt, i close down firefox and open it again and sometimes it works but its also only temporarly, but i cant load sitest like facebook or gmail when its temporarly working.i alos delered crap from my PC with Ccleaner. i have all proceses runing neded i only edit some that are in startup (in regedit)
SO CAN SOME ONE HELP MY BECAUS ITS REALY ANOYING AND I WONA USE MY BROWSER SO PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

A couple of thoughts come to mind. I am guessing you are on broadband since you are gaming online. Have you tried rebooting your modem and router? Many times this will clear up connection problems.

Another thing to try would be to update the ethernet drivers for your motherboard. Your drivers could be corrupt. It doesn't happen often, but it does happen.

If you have played around with the registry, you made need to perform a repair. Doing this with XP is very simple, but I don't know if Vista does it or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom