Privacey and Digital Footprints..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spud1200

Fully Optimized
Decided to create this Topic just to get Clarification on the Issue..

Digital Footprints. Ok, so you have a Digital Footprint from the Verry Begining of an OS Intallation, such as Name, Country and Language Settings (Clock in Windows) and Orginization.. Then you are Asked to Register Windows, So sending and Reciveing Infomation to Microsoft, do's this take any Info on ya IP Address, mabie Ver. of Windows, or anything..

I was Browsing Google and noticed ages ago that a had the option to Deselect, Newcastle upon Tyne here in England, UK.. So got thinking, if Google can "Know" your Location by entering a Serch, you know its like the Possibilitys must be Endless with Tracking a Users Internet Habbits ect.

I know my ISP, keep Records of all "Domains" or Web Addresses that a Visit..

So from that a understand "Footprints" must be everywere, let alone the likes of Spywere, Adwere, or Milicious Malwere..

Surpose the Point of createing thsi Thread is to get an Understanding of whats out their in the Way of Privacey.

But lets Face it, lheirs No Privacey on the Internet..

This is why things like TOR nodes and free proxies are prevalent.
Infact TOR has such a bad name, most of their sites have disclaimers saying "yeah we know people hack from them"

Proxy servers are a great way to cache websites and data for numerous computers on a network but a group of people realised "hey, anything i do gets tracked back to this only, i'll go nuts"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom