Poison Cookies......

Status
Not open for further replies.

mangodurian

Beta member
Hello ,This is my first topic and first time ever in any forums in my life.:) if anyone can help me so please give me some advice.I am not native speaker so please dont mind with my english very much though hehehe....:p Recently I've got a problem about cookies.Dont know what happened but now my computer is not working the same as before.I tried to order camping stuff but it didn't work because the shopping cart couldn't remember my order.I ordered many things but it always came out with 0 item in my basket. HHaaahhhh What should I do??? I'm using internet explorer 6 and agv anti virus, I changed about allowing cookies tool but it still doesnt work. Any idea what I can do so I can order stuff from the website?(I have ordered it from the website before last month and that was ok.I think I might have done something wrong with my computer recently:( ) BTW www.rei.com is the website I've tried. If no one knows,I will try to order through the telephone call. But I know there are a lot of knowleageable people in this website so PLEASE help me.

mangodurian said:
I tried to order camping stuff but it didn't work because the shopping cart couldn't remember my order.I ordered many things but it always came out with 0 item in my basket. HHaaahhhh What should I do???

First clear out your TIF: Under the Tools menu in IE 6.0 > Internet Options > click on the Delete Cookies button; and click on the Delete Files. (Make sure you clean out both of them).

Try going back to that site afterwards and see if that cures the problem.

EDIT: Caught my own typo, meant to say ."delete files"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom