Outlook express

Status
Not open for further replies.

bradus

Solid State Member
right i want to see up a outlook express account and i havent got a clue how to do it basical...does any body no how i do this i would like to just set up a normal account.. but it asks for isp..

dsdddd.jpg

like what do i have to add in those bokes and that to get it to work.. had enough of using hotmail want to get it sorted asap

thanks bradus :)

so if i was to phone them up i would be able to get a new account working with any email adress ( to reason )

no exactly it would work with there email adress. you can use ther outgoing server smtp to send emaild but if you want to use another email account besides the one they gave you you need to know the incomming pop server info. are you trying to set up a hotmail accout on outlook express?

if you are using the uk version here are your server settings.
Incoming mail server (POP3): pop.wanadoo.co.uk
Outgoing mail server (smtp): smtp.wanadoo.co.uk

if you are using a different email account we will need to get the pop3 info for that. you will use the smtp settings to send email.

no what it is i am feed up with my hotmail email address and just want a new one... so i thought i would do it on there i have a email account with wannadoo but just dont use it..and dont like to have to go on a web page to look at me emails, outlook is so much better i think thats why i would like account but dont no how to do it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom