Opera Downloaded more than 12M Times in 7 Days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
Opera Downloaded more than 12M Times in 7 Days

On November 23, Opera invited you to help reinvent the Web. Within a week's time, 12.5 million people discovered the power of Opera 10.10 with Opera Unite. This download rate shatters previous Opera records and marks an increase of 25 percent when compared to the download rates of Opera 10, launched two months earlier. Opera's support for open Web standards and commitment to speed, performance and security are the cornerstones to provide the most powerful Opera browser yet. Opera 10.10 offers a number of innovative features wrapped in an elegant user interface. One of Opera 10.10's most notable new features is Opera Unite, a personal Web server for easier way to share content, such as photos and files. With Opera Unite, people are discovering ways to listen to music, share their photos, files and more, in a completely new way.

I've always liked opera, they keep inventing heaps of ridiculously "useful" features, but i always choose either firefox or chrome over opera when i turn my computer on-- and the only time i use it is at the end of the month when i have gone over my broadband limit (my isp slows it down if so), then opera turbo becomes really useful. but for me their main problem is reducing the amount of ram they use, not unlike firefox :) but it's good to hear that they are doing okay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom