Opera Browser

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep I use it and its definately the best browser IMO. The design is much better than IE7/FF and I find that its much faster than them aswell.

For some resaon, I really dislike firefox.

I was using it until about two days ago when I switch back to Firefox. There are no extensions for it, and I like blocking banner ads, javascript, ect. Adblock, Noscript and FF for the win.

I actually downloaded Opera the other day to try it. I'm impressed, it's pretty sweet.

But, I still much prefer Firefox. Mainly for the large amount of add-ons and customization. Plus, it's what I'm used to.

I really dont like firefox. I quit IE7, i am an opera fan. The tab features on it are so awesome... wayyyy beter then IE7 and FF... and those features like the click and drag to go back a page... its just great

It's funny though... i'm getting so used to being impressed by non microsoft software that it's losing its thrill.

I was using it until about two days ago when I switch back to Firefox. There are no extensions for it, and I like blocking banner ads, javascript, ect. Adblock, Noscript and FF for the win.

Yes there are. You just have to know how to use them. You create the Urlfilter.ini filter to filter out IP addresses you dont want seen. I have a list that is a text doc that is already 40KB in size. Dotn knwo how many pages.

The only thing it doesnt have is Flash block. But i am sure if you check the opera community site they haev already got out a extension like that as well.

I used Opera and FF for a long time but I enjoy the add-ons for FF so i rid of Opera and basically stick to FF and IE7.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom