Opera 9.26 out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
A new version of Opera has been released just a few hours ago. This release fixes several security and stability issues and it is a recommended upgrade for all users. Please note that opera 9.26 is the latest final build of Opera since Opera 9.5 is still a beta. Do not download this version if you are already using Opera 9.5.
The three security vulnerabilities are mentioned in the changelog, one fixes a issue where simulated text inputs could trick users into uploading arbitrary files, one makes it impossible for image properties to execute scripts and the last fixes a issue where the representation of DOM attribute values could allow cross site scripting.
Make sure you head over to Opera immediately and download the latest version.

Opera 9.26 out

Already updated. Nice to see them get a update out after just 2 days from the Mozilla topic...

never used opera but ive always herd good things im downloading it now to use.
EDIT: ive got a new favorite just for the fact that i dotn have to go into the file tab to open a new tab.

can someone help me out.

I use a g5 and i like opera, but my 2 side keys on my g5 mouse i use for talking on ventrillo... Opera has the annoying habit of sending me back a few pages when i hit those buttons... lol i cant seem to figure out how to stop it from doing that and it makes me a sad panda :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom