O'Neil Audio & Video, are they trustworthy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mack

In Runtime
I'm trying to pick up the NV24HD, I ordered it on Amazon but it won't ship until I think May 15-25th. That's a long wait (I doubt it'll ship May 25th).

So searching on Froogle (first time I used it!) I found $350 is the higher price for this camera. I found O'Neil Audio And video, oneilaudiovideo.com, that is selling it for $262 with $12.95 shipping.. that's a $74 difference.

Here is the actual camera:
https://www.oneilaudiovideo.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=NV24HD

I never heard of O'Neil Audio and Video, I was just wondering if anyone else heard of them here. I really wouldn't mind saving myself $74, that's a big price difference (for me at least).

I found some reviews, PC World Pricing | Merchant Review for O'Neil Audio & Video

I'm just not sure if it's worth taking the chance. I'm not worried about having issues with the camera, as I don't mind dealing with the manufacture.

So.. what do you guys think? I didn't find many reviews on them, and their ordering page is secured, accepts paypal, and their order page is pretty professional looking.. although their page is ugly.

I'm kinda stumped, hate to loose money because I'm trying to be cheap...

Help! :)

So it looks like they are legit... How can they offer such a lower price, though? That's scary :-\

Could get the stuff from the factory at a discount. Could be having a sale and taking a lose to get more business. There are several ways that people do things. Most of the time when a deal is to good to be true they are actually taking a lose on the sale but you will do business again with them and they will make the money back. ;)

Thanks

I found on Ebay for $300, with 2GB SD Card, Tripod, and a few other extras... I went with that. Thanks again ;) Next time I know to use the BBB Website!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom