which one should i get opera vs firefox

Status
Not open for further replies.
well i downloaded opera didnt like it much, i messed around wit the settings and i just didnt like it, and the skins r gay, each time i downloaded a skin the buttons were small, and my internet speed is kinda of slower than firefox, can anyone give me TIPS oh how 2 work opera better

I think opera was made by the developers of firefox (not totaly sure though) but I have been with firefox since the begining.

help HELP, i was messing around with the settings, and when i make a new page or try2 make a new tab, it doesnt do it,instead i hav 2 cascade the window, so i can reach 2 the other pg, how do i do REGULAR TAB browsing

Anphrax said:
I think opera was made by the developers of firefox (not totaly sure though) but I have been with firefox since the begining.

Opera is not related to Firefox in any way.

lilmil said:
help HELP, i was messing around with the settings, and when i make a new page or try2 make a new tab, it doesnt do it,instead i hav 2 cascade the window, so i can reach 2 the other pg, how do i do REGULAR TAB browsing

Enable tabbed browsing, somewhere in settings. Maybe you disabled it.

dude i would of hav fixed it by now if there was a thing 2 enable or disable tabbed browser but there isnt, so i need help from a person who knows wat there talking about

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom