Not famous but good browsers...

Status
Not open for further replies.
pretty sure its:
Warning Line 48, Column 394: character "&" is the first character of a delimiter but occurred as data

…/styles/techforum/logo.png" alt="Tech & Computer Forums - Powered by vBulletin…

✉

This message may appear in several cases:

You tried to include the "<" character in your page: you should escape it as "<"
You used an unescaped ampersand "&": this may be valid in some contexts, but it is recommended to use "&", which is always safe.
Another possibility is that you forgot to close quotes in a previous tag.

Oh ok.

Thanks For Sharing this.
I am working in SEO field I really need different kind of browser for my work
So this information helps me lot.

I am mosty using Firefox and Google Chrome, I didn't even think to find other browsers except the main ones. But it's good to know that there are other options

I am mosty using Firefox and Google Chrome, I didn't even think to find other browsers except the main ones. But it's good to know that there are other options

That's sorta like me with safari and chrome. I just think It'd be cool to explore different browsers.

Browser List

I have a few lesser known Browser in that topic. But sadly I dont know enough about OS X to be able to tell you what will work with that. Might want to try Wikipedia to see what information they can give you there.

I just downloaded SeaMonkey 2.7
Using it now. Pretty cool. Still figuring stuff out. First thing I did was book mark tech-forums :p now i'm trying to see what all these buttons do.

Edit:
I kinda like it. Reminds me of a blend of firefox and google chrome if that makes any sense. Anyone know what ChatZilla is? Sort of confused on that concept.

It sounds like a built in IM program. Check their website to find out for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom