nosy girlfriend

Status
Not open for further replies.

sKiTzo

Solid State Member
I've got a nosy girlfriend and she's getting knowsier by the minute! She keeps getting my Metacrawler e-mail password but I've been unable to detect how. She's not "hi-tech" so however she's doing it it's with the information and/or help of a more knowledgeable cohort. The password reminder for Metacrawler mail does not show asterisks and there appears to be no keylogger installed on my system although that doesn't mean there isn't a really good keylogger that is perhaps designed to escape detection... Is there a surefire way to find any keylogger that might be installed? Also, might there be a program that can recover passwords from a web-based e-mail? Any and all feedback is appreciated.

So if you change your password right now, she will figure it out? Look in your program files and look for any programs that you dont recognize or double names on folders, abbreveations, etc.

i suggest one of many things:
1. new gf
2. new e mail account
3. make sure there are no programs watching your computer
4. make sure she isn't just lying bout being computer stupid
5. *inappropriate*

Make sure that you don't have a hardware keylogger.

It is a device that is undetectable and it plugs in between your keyboard and your ps/2 port.

uzi9mm said:
Make sure that you don't have a hardware keylogger.

It is a device that is undetectable and it plugs in between your keyboard and your ps/2 port.

good point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom