Network Monitor Application?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thorn

In Runtime
Is there an application that moniters your internet connection, so you can view it's speed and if it's online?

Something kind of like the task manager when it moniters system performance.

Anyone know of anything like this or similar to this?

Edit: I'm using OnlineEye(Internet Speed Moniter), and it's not quite what I wanted.

Re: Application?

I hate you.

I wanted something a lot like OnlineEye (it shows in the corner, real small)

The perfect thing would be a icon on the right of the taskbar that you hover over and it shows your connection speed and all that.

Oh well. It doesn't hurt to dream.

So why do you hate me? What did i do other than give you a search for Netowrk monitors and tell you that there is something like this in teh task manager.

I was joking. Because you gave me a sarcastic link to google.

It wasnt sarcastic. You asked for a Network Monitoring app. I would give that response no matter who asked it. I have not personally used any so i can not give in depth advice on them. I use the Task Manager Personally.

Could also check out the Yahoo Widgets as well.

PS I edited the title to better represent the topic.

there is something called. belarc advisor kind of software. which is user friendly and show the stats in the browser.

I thought Belarc only told you what hardware and other devices you have installed. I did not know that it showed you your networks usage at all times. Belarc isnt gonna help. Right from Belarc's site:

The Belarc Advisor builds a detailed profile of your installed software and hardware, missing Microsoft hotfixes, anti-virus status, CIS (Center for Internet Security) benchmarks, and displays the results in your Web browser.

He is looking for a tool that will show him real time network usage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom