Need Help [Aus]

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyMan

Baseband Member
Ok today a guy came round for optus austraila and told me that a new exchange for optus was put in a fibre cable thing so he said theres a package i get a wifi modorm 20GB download, upload and 20mb and second it comes with phone and other crap good value for us but at the momont im using the Bigpond Liberty Package that is 1500 kb and sec 12 GB and cost $70 with out pohne and crap

My Question is Witch one is better i play online games i don't use bigpond moives of download from bigpond i play games like World in conflict online and i want to know if i should go with BipPond or optus

If you can help thanks
Head up i LIve in Melbourne Austraila so USA providers might be differnent thanks and sorry for posting if wrong spot :thumbsup:

Just throwing something out if you don't mind.. Have you ever looked at Naked DSL plans?

If you don't use torrents then it might be a good idea and save some $.

iiNet have some good plans iiNet Naked DSL

p.s. your best off checking out whirlpool forums with this question because you will get more aussies familiar with it that can help.

If you are trying to avoid having to pay a phone line, then you are better off going Naked DSL. Wireless Broadband is really there for lite users.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom