NEED help ASAP.....question about gmail and IE7

Status
Not open for further replies.

hmammen

Self Proclaimed Immortal
ok my dad is switching from hotmail to gmail......he wants to keep his contacts from hotmail and import them into gmail.....the only problem is i cant find anything in hotmail about exporting contacts...and on gmail you can only import contacts from microsoft outlook.

also

he upgraded from IE6 to IE7 and now he lost his old favorites....where can he find his old favorites....

quick help would be greatly appreciated...
thanks- HUNTER

As far as the favorites, they'll be in I believe the "My Documents" folder, in a folder conveniently named *Favorites*. You can always just do a search for it. On the topic though, I'd suggest he not use IE7 but go to Firefox or Opera. IE stinks as a browser.
As far as the contacts list, I can't remember what I did (this was right when gmail came out, so a while ago).

Dex.Terity said:
As far as the favorites, they'll be in I believe the "My Documents" folder, in a folder conveniently named *Favorites*. You can always just do a search for it. On the topic though, I'd suggest he not use IE7 but go to Firefox or Opera. IE stinks as a browser.
As far as the contacts list, I can't remember what I did (this was right when gmail came out, so a while ago).

IE7 is fine for the average user who doesnt care less, I dont mind it and had no troubles :p

yea hes using firefox now.....im just saying he lost his favorites between the time of upgrading IE6 to IE7.....o well....time to bust out the note pad and transfer contacts.....thanks guys....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom