Hi there,

System:
OS - Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit + Service Pack 1
firewall - COMODO internet security premium

Problem:
Mumble can't connect to any server; and that although I am online and
in the firewall the .exe-File of Mumble is defined as a trustworthy
connection. Even if the firewall is completely deactivated, the problem
stays, that Mumble can't establish a server connection.
How this problem can be solved ?

My approach:

x2tdz6.jpg

I start Mumble. As you can see, the server connection dialogue box also is popping up and
smiles at you with yawning void, instead of showing a series of options under "internet - public".

2. If you double click "internet - public" the message "server list couldn't be loaded" appears.

2d1txud.jpg

I make sure, that the favorite server is typed in correctly [ Mumble ] and then click on "connecting".

4. Then the following is happening within the main window:

[09:05:40] Willkommen in Mumble. // Welcome in Mumble.
[09:05:50] Mumble konnte keine Versions-Informationen vom Zentralserver abfragen. // Mumble couldn't request version informations from central server
[09:08:21] Zu Server mumble.piratenpartei-nrw.de verbinden. // connecting to server mumble.piratenpartei-nrw.de
[09:08:52] Serververbindung fehlgeschlagen: Verbindung wegen Zeitüberschreitung unterbrochen. // server connection failed: Connection stopped due to timeout.
[09:09:02] Neuverbindung. // reconnecting...
[09:09:32] Serververbindung fehlgeschlagen: Verbindung wegen Zeitüberschreitung unterbrochen. // server connection failed: Connection stopped due to timeout.

It goes on like that forever..

I tried to overcome that routine by not only testing Mumble 1.2.3a, but also the
version 1.2.3-361-ga2a3836 (1.2.3 Developer Snapshot); additionally I also tested
activating 'force TCP-modus' in options at section network and also deactivating the
option 'apply Quality of Service (QoS)' - but nothing of this works.

Speculations:

Ich hab' keine Ahnung, woran mein Problem liegt. Vielleicht liegt's an dem Zertifikat-Manager;
ich klickte bei der ersten Anwendung des Programms auf den Zertifikat-Assistenten und habe
ein eigenes Zertifikat angelegt und auf meinem Rechner gespeichert; keine Ahnung, wofür das
gut sein sollte... erschien jedoch so, als wenn man das machen sollte...

I hope that you can help me...

Greetings,
moon seeder

Back
Top Bottom