MSN Messanger Version 7.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

borini11

Solid State Member
Hi

suddenly,I'mnot able to connect to MSN Messanger I received the following error:
The following error caused MSN Messanger to close: Not enough storage is available to complete this operation

I did reinstall it but with no luck and I used system restore but also with no luck

I appreciate if someone can help here

i don't think the problem is from the connection speed, becasue i have dial up, and msn messenger runs fine

maroon1 said:
i don't think the problem is from the connection speed, becasue i have dial up, and msn messenger runs fine

Yeah it wouldnt be anything to do with connection speed, but possibly something to do with your anti virus/ firewall. When you do get this problem, are you able to surf the web as usual? also have you clicked on "help" and then "service status" and seen what its come up with? normally is pretty accurate at giving a status.

The Service Status message is All systems are stable and running.

and the anti virus am using is McAfee

I still have the same problem
please heeeeeeeeelpppp

borini11 said:
The Service Status message is All systems are stable and running.

and the anti virus am using is McAfee

I still have the same problem
please heeeeeeeeelpppp

sorry i made a mistake, i didnt mean service status, what i actually meant was, go on to tools-options- connection, then click on "start" on the connetion trouble shooter, tell us what it says?

Another thing that might be worth trying is uninstall msn 7.5 and then install the newest version of msn(8.0, windows live) and give that a whirl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom