Mozilla Firefox

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing like going into the control panel to see where the scroll option is set there.

I could easily say that about Opera as well. Yet I have four browsers on at all times already. IE(built into Windows), Opera, FireFox 3.0 for the moment, and the one no one wants to hear about(safari pssst... don't tell anyone)

I can recommend you to switch it to Chrome browser - I have heard it is better than Firefox.

Chrome has to be the dumbest thing ever. They have not even fixed Chrome 1.0 yet they can start work and release the Alpha of Chrome 2.0?

Webkit's newest version is in Chrome 2.0....

Umm shouldnt that be in your Final Release of Chrome 1.0 since the browser engine you are using is insecure????

Yeah Chrome is real good. A insecure browser core with incomplete features but they will roll out version 2 to fix all of that instead of taking care of hte people that have the current version.

Sorry but that has got to be the biggest blunder by Google yet.

I am constantly unchecking all of the "install Google toolbar, make Google default search engine" crap when simply going to install a new software. :rolleyes: Chrome has to be the biggest joke of the lot.

You can select any search engine based on personal preference while seeing a total wreck like Chrome is nothing but a big joke. That's kind of where you say: 'give me a break!" real fast at seeing that. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom