Most reliable Flash Player combo

Thyler

Beta member
Hey everyone,

I am looking for information about Flash Player reliability. I know from experience, that it crashes sometimes on Windows OS using Mozilla Firefox (at least in my case, don't know why). I can't stand it anymore for various reasons.
My question is: is there any Flash Player operating system + browser composition, that can make me sure that it won't crash at all? Or is there any composition that can minimize this risk to almost 0%?

Thanks in advance.

Br,
Thyler

Next unread

Chrome as it's own version of Flash built-in that doesn't rely on external plugins - try that.

I used it for a while, but the internal plugin (don't really remeber the name) also crashed sometimes. Is it something with operating system? Or more with drivers/hardware issues?

Make sure your video drivers are up to date.

I've only once had issues with the Flash player in Chrome - and that was in conjunction with AMD drivers where I had to disable hardware acceleration in Flash settings.

We need to wait a bit. HTML 5 is coming. Adobe Flash will die soon.

HTML5 has already been out for a while now ;). All the major browsers support at least some portion of it, and sites had already been migrating over to offering HTML5 alternatives to Flash.

Back
Top Bottom