Mind Unit Easy CMS bug/problem - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Internet > Internet Software and Browsers
Click Here to Login
Closed Thread
Old 12-09-2010, 08:05 AM   #1 (permalink)
Newb Techie
Default Mind Unit Easy CMS bug/problem

First of all hello! Not entirely new to these forums but this is the first time I've posted. I've came across this site so many times when I've had any pc related problems and have another problem which the power of google cant seem to help with at all. I work for a company in marketing and I have to update events, etc on the site. It's an 'easy cms' system developed by the company Mind Unit and although I've tried troubleshooting via their faq's etc I've had no luck. I'm having to add an entire seasons worth of events and once creating the event everything goes without a hitch. When I add dates for it though it reverts both the startdate and enddate to 1/1/1983 all the time and doesn't update the calender with anything at all. Some times it seems like it does it randomly but I'm really not sure if it could be an error on their side or what. I've been using IE9 up until now if that helps at all.

Any feedback would be hugely appreciated

Old 12-09-2010, 10:51 AM   #2 (permalink)
Call me Mak or K
Mod Emeritus
Default Re: Mind Unit Easy CMS bug/problem

Okay well i am moving this to the General Internet Forums. Since this is clearly not a Windows related issue. Your talking about updating a site using a Content Management System, that has nothing to do with Windows.

As for your issue, have you contacted Mind Unit for support? I mean they are the people that developed the software and sadly unless someone specifically uses that software there is no way anyone will be able to assist you.

I do not accept support questions via EMail, PM, IM or my G+ page!

Phone: LG Optimus G Pro
Running: Stock JB from LG with Nova Launcher

Old 12-14-2010, 05:44 PM   #3 (permalink)
Newb Techie
Default Re: Mind Unit Easy CMS bug/problem

It seems to me that you're having a MySQL database issue (probably due to corruption). Try contacting the folks down at Mind Unit to see if they provide a database repair script.
Closed Thread