LimeWire...Big Trap!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not all are illegal at all. I mean if someone made their own file of whatever and wanted to share it through limewire or kazaa etc. that is perfectally legal. Or downloading anything that is already free to the public is not illegal.

download ecidence elimintaor and do evidence eliminator safe delete on the files you want to delete.

the newest limewire (4.10) has a built-in spyware filter, and gets rid of the 800KB files for you.

Make sure you download that one next time :)

I have been using limewire for a year now and love it.. How illegal is it anyways its file SHARING( lol ). But if you speed its illegal if you mod your car its illegal if you do anything now a days its illegal. So who gives a crap. I have 8gigs of music on my computer all from limewire. You just need to look at what your downloading...

i have been using limewire pro for about 2-3 years now...and i must say 4.10 is the best version they have released....

using the pro version you dont really get spyware and virus's and you get better search results...to me Limewire is the best file share program out 2day...

I stopped using P2P software like kazaa K++, Limewire, imesh, etc. etc. a long time ago.... One day, I got a virus, and tried to listen to an .mp3 I downloaded, but it turned nasty.... It effected EVERY file on the pc that had

.jpg
.jpeg
.doc
.gif
.mp3
.mpeg
and there were a few other.... It RE-WROTE every file, and turned them into gibberish text files, each 1k in size... Since then, I just purchase my music, the way you are supposed to...

Any time one of my friends asks for help with their system that is ravaged by spyware and / or viruses and malware from P2P software, I just laugh.

I do enjoy paying for my music. Not to get into a flame war about stealing music, etc. etc. etc., cause there is no point.

I have an income more than sufficient enough to not worry about paying for music. My measly 1500 song collection is more than enough at the moment, and my iPod is used eveyday listening to the music at work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom