Latest Google Chrome 4 Dev Release Fixes Lots Of Bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
Latest Google Chrome 4 Dev Release Fixes Lots Of Bugs

The current Google Chrome releases that are available for download can be cause for some real confusion as the official release version for the public is still Google Chrome 2 while the Google Chrome developers are already working on Google Chrome 4. The latest development release of the Google browser is Google Chrome 4.0.202.0. It fixes a few dozen bugs that have been discovered in previous versions of the web browser. Most of these bugs have affected Google Chrome on all operating systems while only two have been fixed for the Windows operating system exclusively.

I didn't notice it, but I guess my Chrome updated itself. Just checked the About Google Chrome and it was already at 4.0.202.0 ;).

Just curious...when I went in to see if my Google Chrome 4 had a client ID (i.e. causing the privacy paranoia) there wasn't one. I even tried to run Unchrome and it really didn't do anything. Regardless, I set my local state file to read only so that it doesn't get changed. Has anyone else noticed this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom